Vueling chooses Belfast international airport to operate first-ever Paris-Orly service from Northern Ireland
• New flight from Paris-Orly will arrive on 2nd November
• First time that Northern Ireland is connected to Paris-Orly airport
• First time that Vueling, an IAG airline, will operate from Belfast international airport
1st October 2021. Spanish Airline Vueling, an IAG member airline, has announced a new route from Paris-Orly to Belfast International Airport starting on 2nd November 2021. The flight will operate twice a week, Tuesdays and Saturdays, on an A321 aircraft and will depart Paris Orly at 17:45 and arrive in Belfast at 18:35.
This positive achievement for Belfast international airport marks a series of firsts:
• This will be the first time that Paris-Orly has been served from Northern Ireland and will be a welcome boost for local travellers visiting the French capital and surrounding area.
• Vueling are the first IAG airline to operate regular service to Belfast International Airport since 2001, showing the airport’s capacity to attract new airlines, building on VINCI Airports’ best practices and network of partner airlines.
• For the first time Northern Ireland is now connected to both the two major Paris airports, showing the commitment of Belfast International Airport and VINCI Airports teams to develop connectivity and bring maximum travel options to their passengers. This route offers passengers a new gateway to the “city of lights” and to Vueling’s sunny network.
Passengers can travel with complete peace of mind, thanks in particular to the VINCI Airports global campaign “Protecting each other” providing enhanced hygiene measures throughout the terminal.. For the convenience of passengers Belfast International Airport also has COVID-19 testing facility available on site.