View our current vacancies at Belfast International Airport and with our service partners.
Belfast International Airport
Please click here for details of any vacancies
Aelia Duty Free
Various positions available in store:
- 2 x 37.5 hours: Shift pattern for 37.5 hours are on a rotational basis of 2 early shifts, 2 late shifts and 2 days off.
- 1 x 22.5 hours: Shift pattern for 22.5 hours is 2/3 days per week. To include early starts and late finishes Flexibility essential.
- 1 x 15 hours per week: Shift pattern for 15 hours is 2 days per week. Includes early starts and late finishes. Flexibility essential.
- 1 x 15 hours per week: Operations/Warehouse Assistant - Generally hours worked will be Monday to Friday either 2 days or 3 days. Warehouse experience preferred, this can be quite a manual job, so a good degree of fitness is desirable.
Store opens at 4am until 22.00 (approx. subject to last flight).
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide an efficient and professional service to all customers.
- To demonstrate a high standard of product knowledge and the ability to interpret and respond to different customer needs in order to maximise sales.
- To maintain high shop floor standards and presentation, with particular reference to full replenishment, good housekeeping and strong promotional displays and visual merchandising.
- To be involved in receiving stock deliveries as and when required.
- To operate the till, and handle payment in an efficient and accurate manner, maintaining security and ensuring till variances do not exceed Shop/Brand targets.
- To ensure security of stock at all times in line with Shop/Bond till stock loss targets.
- To work effectively with and treat all team members with dignity and respect without discrimination in line with the company policy.
- To participate in stock taking of the shop floor/Bond as and when required.
- To undertake any other duties within your competence as business needs required, including cover for other Aelia colleagues in times of absence and understaffing.
To apply please request application form from firstname.lastname@example.org