View our current vacancies at Belfast International Airport and with our service partners.
Belfast International Airport
Please click here for details of any vacancies
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion plc is a
leading Multi -Channel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 900 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always
provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
Now Appointing - Sales assistant
Being part of Team JD you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each ti me they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices, while contributing to a successful store team.
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter a JD store.
- Understand the process of the Mystery Shopper programme
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor and for all displays and merchandise.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- To deputize for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
- Represent JD Sports in the most professional manner at all times.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner
- Good communication skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Effective selling skills
- Career Progression
- Company discount
- Competitive salary
Aelia Duty Free
One position available:
1:Full Time - 37.5 hours per week - Sales Supervisor
Our store opens at 4am until 22.00 (approx. subject to last flight)
Shift pattern for 37.5 hours are on a rotational basis of 2 early shifts, 2 late shifts and 2 days off.
Flexibility is essential for Position
Qualifications / Experience Essential Criteria:
GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
A minimum of 3 years experience at a supervisory level.
Excellent customer service skills.
Cash handling experience.
Performance management experience.
Presentation and merchandising skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Excellent communication skills.
A basic knowledge of computing.
Can work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Other languages desirable but not essential.
To apply request application form from Karl Taylor email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 11th September 2017 at 5pm
Mount Charles Group
The Mount Charles Group are recruiting: