View our current vacancies at Belfast International Airport and with our service partners.
Belfast International Airport
Please click here for details of any vacancies
Aelia Duty Free
Aelia Duty Free have the following vacancies available:
Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager (6 month FTC with view to be made permanent)
Please click here for details.
(Various hours available)
Store opens at 4am until 22.00 (approx. subject to last flight)
Flexibility is essential for position.
- GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- A minimum of 3 years experience at a supervisory level.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Cash handling experience.
- Performance management experience.
- Presentation and merchandising skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A basic knowledge of computing.
- Can work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Other languages desirable but not essential.
How to Apply: Please request application form from Lindsey Bell email@example.com
Mount Charles Group
For a range of Jobs with Mount Charles at Belfast International Airport please click here!
Swissport have the following vacancies available:
- Customer Service Agents
- Baggage Handlers/Ramp Agents
- Dispatch Agents
- Aircraft Cleaners
All vacancies can be applied for by submitting an online application at www.joinswissport.com
Numerous contacts available from 8 hours to 30.
SSP is a leading operator of food and beverage outlets in travel locations worldwide. In Belfast International Airport they currently have the following outlets: The Lagan Bar, Burger King, Caffé Ritazza, Sip & Stone and Starbucks.
To view available jobs with SSP please visit Job Centre Online.
Check out the current vacancies with Airport Taxis.