Belfast International Airport
Airport Consultative Forum
The Belfast International Airport Consultative Forum was established under Article 20(1) of the Airports (Northern Ireland) Order 1994, and follows Government guidelines for Airport Consultative Committees.
Membership of the independently chaired Airport Forum comprises stakeholders from the local and business communities, as well as airport and airline representatives. The forum provides a forum for consultation, communication and feedback on the Airport’s operations and future developments.
The forum will meet three times a year at Belfast International Airport.
- To help BIA understand and respond to passengers’ expectations and needs;
- To advise BIA on measures to enhance and develop the facilities and services to assist BIA in their strategic objective of increasing passenger, airline and destination growth;
- To review passenger information (internal, external, multi-media) through the eyes of the public and provide recommendations to BIA;
- To review the extent to which passenger and airline/service satisfaction surveys are “fit for future purpose” and provide recommendations to BIA, and to commission research/surveys as felt appropriate on behalf of BIA;
- To identify external gaps that limit the passenger growth and/or experience including infrastructure, aviation strategy, value for money, accessibility, regulation etc.
- To fairly represent the interests of BIA where appropriate.
Minutes from previous meetings can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
||Title / Description
Airport Forum minutes March 2011
( 234 KB )
Airport Forum minutes June 2011
( 232 KB )
Airport Forum minutes December 2011
( 327 KB )
Airport Forum minutes May 2012
( 315 KB )