Belfast International Airport
Business Lounge Terms and Conditions
The Business Lounge
Terms and Conditions
- Admittance to the lounge is at the discretion of the lounge management.
- Whilst every effort will be made to assist lounge guests, the business lounge will not be responsible for informing guests of flight information and operate a ‘Silent’ lounge policy therefore no announcements will be made.
- Please note admission to the lounge will only be accepted three hours before the scheduled time of departure and not before. Last admission to the Business Lounge will be 30 minutes prior to closure.
- The Business Lounge will not be held responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages are limited to two per person, thereafter the customer shall be charged as indicated.
- Children are permitted to use the Business Lounge facility and children under the age of two are free.
- Please note that during busy periods children may not be permitted entry.
- A smart-casual dress code is in place.
- The Business Lounge reserves the rights to vary entrance fees and hours of operation at any time.