Welcome to the future of business travel, a peaceful, relaxing environment that offers you every comfort and amenity to get your trip off to the perfect start. Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, the Business Lounge has been designed with the discerning traveller in mind. Why not unwind with a cup of freshly brewed coffee or a choice of complimentary refreshments and enjoy a range of snacks.
Location & Book
You'll find us just past tax free shopping, located centrally to domestic and international boarding gates, and we're open to passengers travelling with any airline, on any ticket type.
Visit the Business Lounge and experience travelling as it should be. A limited number of individual and corporate memberships are now available - simply email email@example.com for further information.
Pre book online using the form below.
Information & Opening Times
Please note admission to the lounge will only be accepted two hours prior to the scheduled time of departure for short haul flights and 3 hours prior to scheduled time of departure for long-haul flights. Last admission to the Business Lounge will be 30 minutes prior to closure.
We are extending the opening times of the Business Lounge. Revised times are as follows: Open from 05:30 until 21:15 daily. Last entry to lounge 20:45
Children are permitted to use the Business Lounge at the discretion of the lounge supervisor and children under the age of 2 are free of charge. Please note that during busy periods children may not be permitted entry.
Preferential Airline rates are available on the production of a valid boarding card. Please ask lounge staff for details.
Please note that Belfast International Airport operates a 'silent' lounge policy. No flight announcements will be made therefore it is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure they are at their boarding gate on time. Facilities include, freshly brewed coffee, choice of complimentary refreshments range of snacks and complimentary Internet access.
Terms and Conditions
- Admission to the lounge is at the discretion of the lounge management.
- Whilst every effort will be made to assist lounge guests, the business lounge will not be responsible for informing guests of flight information and operate a ‘Silent’ lounge policy therefore no announcements will be made.
- Please note admission to the lounge will only be accepted two hours prior to the scheduled time of departure for short haul flights and 3 hours prior to scheduled time of departure for long-haul flights. Last admission to the Business Lounge will be 30 minutes prior to closure.
- The Business Lounge will not be held responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages are limited to two per person, thereafter the customer shall be charged as indicated.
- Children are permitted to use the Business Lounge facility and children under the age of two are free.
- Please note that during busy periods children may not be permitted entry.
- A smart-casual dress code is in place.
- The Business Lounge reserves the rights to vary entrance fees and hours of operation at any time